The President of the African Handball Confederation and the members of the Executive Committee held a working session on Monday 17 April 2017 in Agadir with the Presidents of the Specialized Commissions of the African Institution.
On this occasion, Dr. Mansourou Aremou clarified the vision of the CAHB and set the orientations devolved to each Commission, in order to give a new dynamic to the African Handball.
The African Confederation of Handball comprises the following five specialized committees:
– Organizing Committee for Competitions (COC): Mr. Khaled Hammouda (Egypt)
– Commission of Arbitration and Rules of Play (RAC): Aimé Mbengue (Senegal)
– Practice Commission and Methods: Nahla Boudhina (Tunisia)
– Medical Commission (CM): Mossus Yannick
– Development Committee (CD): Yazid Souadi.